Sunday, February 11, 2007

Binvention, from Sprout Design Ltd.

binvention - used to hold plastic shopping bags so the bags can hold recyclables

I'm back from Paris, where I spent a busy 16 days helping a friend get settled into her new apartment. We got the utilities taken care of, bought the big stuff (appliances, beds, table and chairs) and got it delivered, bought basic tools, bought linens and towels, and got the kitchen basics. It's been a long time since I worried about setting up a home from a totally blank starting point! While the work took up most of my days, there was still some time left for a bit of sightseeing and for visiting old friends.

While I was in Paris I picked up the magazine Ideal Home, which made me aware of some interesting products available in the U.K. One is binvention, designed to make recycling easier.

No comments: