Friday, February 16, 2007

Drip Clips - Paper Clip Whimsy

Drip Clips - blue paper clips in white sink-shaped holder

In my October 2006 newsletter I featured the extremely cute Dozi paper clip holder from Alessi.

And now I've found another product that's equally cute: Drip Clips from Fred. Update on June 21, 2014: Fred Flare has gone out of business, so these may not be available for much longer.

As IxBehemoth said on ThisNext, "I hate paperclips, but this one almost makes me want to use these contraptions again."

4 comments:

k. said...

What a great discovery on ThisNext.com. I love this product.

Jeri Dansky said...

I'm so glad to know you like it, Kristine!

Unknown said...

I love the Drip Clips! I think it is a definite must for my office!

Jeri Dansky said...

Always nice to hear from a fellow organizer, Suzanne!