Monday, September 10, 2007

Kubisphere Desk Organizer

Kubisphere desk organizer in three colors

One of the oddest products I've seen lately - but probably just right for someone. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Here's the blurb found on Uncommon Goods: A bulletin board, dry erase surface, and strikingly modern sculpture: the Kubisphere functions as all of these while beaming with elegant minimalism. Six circular aluminum surfaces project out from a central cube and rotate freely. Use the surfaces to hold notes and photos with the included magnets while writing directly on the metal with the included dry erase marker.

It's made by NUOP; they describe it as a revolving sculptural magnet and message board. The NUOP web site shows six color options. I also like NUOP's Kubis cork board (#16 on their web site); I'm trying to find out where you can buy it.

Update on September 12, 2007: Frank at NUOP wrote back to me, saying, "The Corkboard hasn't been distributed yet. It's our newest product. It will be going out next week, but if people want it we also can also sell directly.

No comments: