Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Top Commenter: The Thoughtful Consumer

back of head

Cynthia Friedlob from The Thoughtful Consumer has now commented on 50 different posts - and her comments are thoughtful (not a surprise!) and enlightening. Thanks, Cynthia!

And thank you to everyone who comments on the blog, or sends an e-mail. You help expand my thinking, let me know what's useful, and pose interesting questions that inspire new posts. It's always a delight to hear from you!

[Image: The first author picture shown on The Thoughtful Consumer, with this caption: The author is a rather private person.]

4 comments:

Cynthia Friedlob said...

What a surprise, Jeri! Thanks very much for featuring me on this post.

As you know, I appreciate all the hard work that goes into your blog. You find some wonderful products that are functional and attractive. Your blog is a great service for pro organizers and for those of us who are constantly battling to keep our own stuff under control.

By the way, I just got my hair cut short again and am tempted to go back to that original photo!

Louise said...

I miss the photo that showed Cynthia's face. I feel like I know the bloggers that I regularly read a little bit better when I can see their faces!

I just changed my twitter avatar for that reason. I was using a cartoon and it seemed distancing.

But I also understand wanting some privacy, and Cynthia's haircut is cute from the back, too :-)

Jeri Dansky said...

Louise, I always like seeing photos of people's faces, too.

Cynthia's face is available for viewing on the cover of her Amazon short, How to Get Dressed Without Driving Yourself Crazy.

Michele said...

I too love Cynthia's blog. Her book is on my to-be-read list.